Google Spiders GMAIL so Do Autoreply for All Emails



Friday, October 20, 2006

Alert n Pull Readers Back, The API

How To Send Your Readers Blog Update Alerts

Put a Znitch Button On your site.

Sure, we at znitch will get traffic from you. BUT we will give it all and MORE back to you. You see, all you do is add the javascript code in a visible place on your site. Then, everytime a visitor clicks it, we set up email or txt sms alerts for your reader so that whenever YOU update YOUR site, with content they want, we go out and pullem back for you.

No More Email Campaigns... Just ZNITCHit!

1 comment:

April Cropper said...

Ok, I tried it. I loaded your code into my blog. I got the button to appear...it even takes me to your znitch page. Signing up seemed to be easy.

However after several test blog posts and znitch alerts set up still no email messages in my account to alert me to the new posts. Now what? I don't know how to change it.

Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to erase a znitch alert from my registered users list...how do you stop receiving things if you are done with them?
Thanks
April