Google Spiders GMAIL so Do Autoreply for All Emails



Friday, October 13, 2006

Znitch Goes Live - Prequel


hi. Here's the inside story. It started with France. Not the country, the Girl. We had sushi and sake
randomly one night. But not necessarily in that order. Come to find out, she works about a wet paper napkins' throw away from my apartment. But she lives 50 traffic minutes away.

So we started talking about her moving here. Solana Beach, CA. It's the next city up on the Pacific Coast Highway from Del Mar, If you're old time pony fans.

The next day, I put on my knight in shining armor hat and went to craigslist to look for a place for my sushi partner (sake, actually). You can guess the rest. New posts were being added faster than I could read them.

The next day, I met Craig's former boss. Oddly. Wierd. Then he tells me that it'd be great to know WHEN your MYSPACE buddy is online to catch him or her. I talked to my DIGG buddies and they tell me It'd be cool to know when your username hits the front page. Next, a web marketing guy tells me it'd be nice to know when his clients' site appears in Google Page 1.

So, Me, a Buddy, and Espressos Built http://www.znitch.com

I guess i was to lazy to be France's Apartment Knight in Shining Armor =)

PS... Who ever submits this story and gets it to the top of DIGG or on Slashdot becomes a fully vested partner at 1% share (thats a ton o cash at 1.65billion!)... Have fun!

No comments: